Tuesday, April 12, 2011

- I know , I am not a photographer -


 I know , I am not a photographer

but




I like this area so much because it is only way i have fun with my family and friends
plus , i like to share activities that i involved 
i'm still explore and want to learn new thing from other
i like sharing my experience with other
maybe other people think it otherwise
i really really like to take picture in variety ways 
no matter what people says


I'M DONT MIND OK !


sometimes , i really don't like when people say that
.
.
.
' kalau wada ambek gmbr msti chantek kn '
.
.
.
' orang ade kamera '
.
.
.
' orang reti edit gmbr '
.
.
.
serious , i'm very upset .
.
.
.
=(


please i bag u ! don't expect too high performance especially from me
i'm just amateur in this field
photography just the channel , how i express my hobbies 
and
things that i like to do so much 


p/s : if i take picture in 1 event randomly only 20% can be used and other 80% is a junk .it show that i'm not the expert or pro right ? (so paam2 la sndri)



-FIN-


No comments:

Post a Comment